Saturday, March 14, 2009

Latelathief

Finally I get some sense to sit down n post! As said before I'm a mangaka wanna be..... n of course I'm a huge manga fan. I have read a few titles (not enough to boast bout bein a true fan) but among the ones i've read, The all female group called CLAMP has been inspirational, interms of art as well as stories. What is truely inspiring to newbie mangaka's is the fact that you can literally see these women grow in the quality of their work from the oldest manga to the latest. This pic (the style) has been inspired from one of their pictures from their series X1999.
The text on the bottom reads 'Aadiu neene anthyavu neene, bhandhuvu neene bhandha bhagyavu neene' It means 'You are the beginning you are the end, you are the friend and you are the fortune too.' Its a line from an old kannada song we used to sing in school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment